27 weeks | baby #2



How do I only have 13 weeks left with this boy in my belly?! This pregnancy has flown by so fast. I have no idea where the year is going!

So far this pregnancy has been soooo different from my first. Since our little boy doesn't have SUA like Finley did, we haven't had nearly as many doctor visits and ultrasounds. On the one hand, I'm very, very happy that he hasn't had any complications so far! But on the other hand we just haven't been able to see him as much. I feel like at this point in my pregnancy with Finley, we had really been able to get to know her and her little personality already! But thankfully, this boy likes to kick and play in my belly so I guess I'm just getting to know him in a different way. Seems fitting since I know that my relationship with him will probably be very different from my relationship with Finley. I'm so excited to meet my little boy in a few more months!!


How Far Along? 27 weeks

Gender? Baby boy!

Baby Size? About the size of a head of lettuce

Movement? TONS of movement!! Especially at night when I'm lying down.

Maternity Clothes? Oh yes. Pretty much only maternity and comfy clothes for me from now on.

Sleep? Definitely need a nap most afternoons, but my energy has been pretty good. 

Best Moments? Finley beginning to understand that a baby is coming and picking things up for our little guy every time I go to Target! 

Missing Anything? Being able to lay on my back or my stomach!

Food Cravings? I've had a big sweet tooth, but it does seem to finally be dying down a little. 

Queasy or Sick? Nope!

Symptoms? Still lots of aches and pains mostly in my ribs. Pelvic girdle pain has thankfully mostly gone away.

Happy or Moody? It changes from day to day!

Looking Forward To? Finally reaching the third trimester!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment