21 weeks | baby #2



How Far Along? 21 1/2 weeks

Gender? Boy! I have to say that the last month has been sooo stressful because boy names are hard! As soon as we found out we were having a boy, the names that I had had on my list no longer felt right at all and it was so difficult to find any names that I liked! There are just so many more nice options for girls. But, thankfully, I think we may just have finally found the name for our little boy and we are very excited. 

Baby Size? The length of a large carrot

Movement? Just barely started to feel more movement in the last week! Still mostly twitches instead of real kicks, but I am loving it! 

Maternity Clothes? I'm definitely more comfortable in my maternity clothes, but I can still fit into some of my high waisted jeans. Not for much longer though!

Sleep? Soooo tired all the time. And daylight savings did not help that one bit!

Best Moments? Feeling those tiny movements, picking out a name, and having our 20 week ultrasound done! No SUA!! Woo!  

Missing Anything? Just being able to move around comfortably. 

Food Cravings? Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate! Planning on giving it up soon though (as soon as I can get rid of these Cadbury mini eggs...) 

Queasy or Sick? Nope, not really anymore. 

Symptoms? Lots of pelvic girdle pain (waddling all over the place already!!) and crazy chocolate cravings.

Happy or Moody? Moody tbh. Sorry Zach!

Looking Forward To? Getting my haircut this week and my sister-in-law and nephew coming to visit next week!

2 comments:

  1. What's the name? So excited to hear! This is Ashley btw.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're keeping the name to ourselves for a while!

      Delete