thirty-six weeks



Let's just say... I'm definitely ready for this girl to come out.


How Far Along? 36 weeks!

Countdown? 20 days!!! (I'm counting down to 39 weeks since my doctors are still saying I'll be delivering some time that week)

Gender? Girl :)

Baby Size? The size of a cantaloupe (at my last ultrasound she was measuring at 4 lb. 12 oz. Still small, but she's definitely been growing!!)

Movement? Yep! She's definitely been a squirmer the past couple weeks! She loves to ram her little legs into my ribs and push her head into my bladder. It's great.. Haha I'm totally ready for her to get out of there. We're running out of room! On the upside, Zach's gotten to see and feel her moving a lot more lately which makes him all cute and excited :)

Maternity Clothes? Why is that even a question anymore?

Sleep? So tired. All the time. My energy levels have definitely dropped. I'm EXHAUSTED at night so I sleep really well, apart from those trips to the bathroom. But I can't really go back to sleep when I wake up in the morning. 

Best Moments? Getting SOO much done for baby the past few weeks! I washed all her little clothes, set up the pack n' play in our bedroom, got a little bookshelf for her closet, took a breastfeeding class (Zach loved it baha), had our third and final baby shower at Zach's work, and finished up buying the absolute necessity baby stuff! 

Missing Anything? I just want to be able to sit comfortably again haha. 

Food Cravings? FIVE GUYS. It's easily been my biggest craving the entire pregnancy. And it was all I could think about while on Whole 30. I'll definitely be stopping by there sometime this week!

Queasy or Sick? Nope! 

Symptoms? Braxton Hicks, sore ribs, tons of pressure on my bladder, loss of energy, leaky boobies, etc., etc.

Happy or Moody? Pretty happy, but just ready to be done!

Looking Forward To? Starting to get checked to see if I've dilated at all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment