thirty weeks




Can I just say it's crazy how fast my pregnancy has flown by? I can't believe I'm already at 30 weeks! I guess in some ways it feels like I've been pregnant FOREVER, but it totally blows my mind that I've come this far and that it's now July!! Only two months or so to go till we meet our little girl!



How Far Along? 30 weeks! Only 10 more to go!!

Countdown? 69 days

Gender? Girl

Baby Size? The size of a large cabbage (weighs about 3 pounds, 15.7 inches long)

Movement? Yep! Lots of it! It makes me a very happy mama! And Zach finally felt her kick a few weeks ago, which we were both very excited about :) 

Maternity Clothes? Oh yeah. It's maternity clothes only from here on out. 

Sleep? I still have good nights and bad nights. It depends on how much stuff is on my mind! I've been trying to do a better job of taking naps in the afternoon though. 

Best Moments? Zach feeling the baby kick for the first time and picking up more and more things for our little girl. It's too fun :)

Missing Anything? Being able to paint my toes!! Zach was very nice and did it for me a few days ago and he did a pretty good job... haha. And I miss feta cheese and soda sometimes. 

Food Cravings? Peanut butter cookies. I may or may not have made two batches this past week...

Queasy or Sick? Just when I took my glucose test a few weeks ago... Bleh.

Symptoms? General fatigue, occasional swollen feet, a little bit of acid reflux, and a big 'ole belly.

Happy or Moody? Happy, happy, happy! 

Looking Forward To? Fourth of July this weekend and moving next week!!!

1 comment:

  1. Can I tell you how much I love your pregnant belly!! You are SO FREAKEN cute!!! I need to see more of it!! Also, I just noticed little Finley Elizabeth's name up at the top of the webpage & just about died!!! Ahhhh!!! I love her so much already!!!

    ReplyDelete