twenty weeks



How Far Along? TWENTY WEEKS!!! Officially half way done! Woot woot!

Gender? We literally find out tomorrow. I'm so excited!!!

Baby Size? The size of a mango (weighs 10.5 ounces, 6.5 inches long)

Movement? Still not much. I have to really concentrate to feel even a tiny something. 

Maternity Clothes? Sort of. I love my maternity leggings and I've picked up a few new maxi dresses for the summer. And I finally caved and bought some maternity jeans. But they're still not an absolute necessity. I can still fit into most of my old stuff. 

Sleep? I've started getting acid reflux at night which is not fun! And I definitely need my body pillow now otherwise I'm too uncomfortable. But I'm still sleeping pretty well. I don't get too tired throughout the day either which is nice. 

Best Moments? Starting to clear out the baby room and creating my baby registry!

Missing Anything? Nope :)

Food Cravings? EVERYTHING: apple pie, scones, bacon, five guys, spinach dip, p.f. chang's, etc, etc, etc. Basically anything and everything sounds good to me right now. It's crazy!! Hopefully it doesn't last too much longer!

Queasy or Sick? Nope not at all! I've been off my anti-nausea meds for a few weeks now and I am still feeling good. Hallelujah!

Symptoms? Increased appetite, round belly, a little bit of nesting.

Happy or Moody? Happy for the most part!

Looking Forward To? Finding out our baby's gender tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment