seventeen weeks


How Far Along? 17 weeks -- almost halfway there!

Gender? We find out on the 23rd!! Still thinking it's a boy. Let us know what you think it might be!!

Baby Size? The size of a turnip (weighs 5 ounces, 5 inches long)

Movement? Sometimes when I put my hand on my lower stomach and really concentrate I can feel a tiny something. It feels kind of like teeny tiny bubbles.

Maternity Clothes? Still not really a necessity. But I've been on the lookout for some great maxi dresses for the summer because I know once May and June roll around, I am NOT going to want to wear pants at all in the heat. 

Sleep? I keep feeling less and less tired at night. I usually don't end up falling asleep until at least 1 am. But then I sleep in until like 10:30 haha. Probably need to get on a better sleeping schedule..

Best Moments? Going to my appointment last week and hearing our baby's tiny heartbeat again!! Stuff like that always makes it feel so much more real. 

Missing Anything? I miss sleeping on my back!! Learning to sleep on my side has been the hardest adjustment ever for some reason. I bought a body pillow a few weeks ago and it helps, but it just takes up so much space in the bed. Any tips on how to make sleeping on your side more comfortable?

Food Cravings? Haws rolls and chocolate chip cookies. Haha not exactly gonna help me keep my weight down..

Queasy or Sick? I ran out of my anti-nausea pills last week and it was terrible! Every day without the pills I felt myself getting more and more sick just like I was during the month of February. So at my last appointment I got two more weeks worth of pills and I feel perfectly fine again. Hopefully I can go off of them soon! 

Symptoms? Back aches, low energy, and crazy back acne! Gross, I know, but I've never, ever had it this bad on my back before!

Happy or Moody? Pretty much the same. I have good days and I have bad days. 

Looking Forward To? General Conference & Easter in Houston and finding out our baby's gender in three weeks!!!

3 comments:

  1. Ahhhh!! I just love it all. Mitch says he thinks it'll be a girl, and I think so too... But I want it to be a boy so they can be soul twins... But I could settle for soul mates :) also, I had teeeerrible backne all growing up. It's the worst! My mom always said its cause we weren't drinking enough water, but I dunno.. Also, those little tiny first wiggles are the best.. For me it felt like being tapped by one little finger from the inside of my gut.. It's made it feel so much more real! Anywhey, love you guys!! You are beautiful!! I can't wait for this child!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats and you are glowing. Cute blog too!

    Sam
    www.thehipkidblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! This is such a cute post! I love stuff like this, makes me excited for other people! Also congrats to you and Zach xx

    Http://diamondsofsugar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete