pink or blue



Yay!! It's finally April! I've been looking forward to this month for soooo long because it's finally the month we'll know if we'll be having a cute little dude or a pretty little princess. My ultrasound is on the 23rd, so it's still a few weeks away, buy hey--that's better than a few months away right? 

Zach and I will honestly be happy either way. Sometimes we have days when we envision a little girl with bows in her hair, and dolls and my little ponies scattered all over the place and it sounds just perfect. I would love to have a little girl to dress up and to make my "mini-me." I can already see us going on mommy-daughter lunch dates together when she gets a little bit older. And Zach has always said ever since we've been married that he can't wait to have a "daddy's little girl" that he can spoil rotten. 

But then we'll have days when we see a crazy little boy running around our house, probably in his underwear, playing with toy swords and learning the ways of the force as he discovers the wonder that is Star Wars. I can just picture Zach having a blast with his little buddy, telling him stories about Superman and bequeathing his beloved sword collection to our little guy. Those are the things that make me really excited about having a boy. When I think of Zach having a son, I think of Phil and Luke from Modern Family. I love their relationship because it's more of a friendship than anything else. 

So like I said, we'll be happy no matter what God has decided to give us. But for now, we can't help thinking it's probably a boy. I guess we'll just have to wait and see!



What do you think our little one is? Predictions anyone??

1 comment: