Life Lately



Hello everyone! Sorry I've been MIA the past few weeks! So I thought I'd just write a little post about the recent events in our life (and share some of my favorite engagement photos taken by Kimbry Studios last summer because I just love them)! Enjoy!


- We've both been working very hard to just about finish up school this semester! We're very excited, but it seems like it can't get here soon enough! I'll be completely done by mid-April and Zach will just have an online class or two and an internship. We'll both be walking at the end of the semester though and we're very excited about that!!



- Zach has been making me proud with lots of applying and interviewing for both internships and big boy jobs! We can't wait to find out where we'll be moving to in just a few months!



- I've been thinking a lot about what I'm going to do after school (besides finding a job) when I have more time on my hands and have been looking for new hobbies to try out! If you have any suggestions let me know!



- It's finally warming up here in Rexburg! Would it be too hasty of me to say that I can smell springtime?? Almost all of the snow has melted and the sun is shining which makes me a very happy girl! Spring and summer are my favorites here in Idaho. 



- We had a lovely first Valentine's Day last week! I got Zach a new watch and some of his favorite treats and he got me a year long subscription to my favorite magazine, flowers, and some of my favorite treats! We also went out to dinner at Red Robin (Yumm!!) and came home to watch a 90's classic, "My Best Friend's Wedding." Such a sweet day with my sweetheart!



- Zach and I have officially decided that we want to get a dog after we move this summer! If anyone has any suggestions on what type of breeds are the best or just some good ole puppy advice, we would love your comments! 


And that's pretty much our life right now! We're still just pinching ourselves everyday that we have each other and that life can be so good! Everyday together just keeps getting better and better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment