Almost February


So tomorrow is February which means that Valentine's Day is just around the corner! I'm so grateful to have my Valentine, Zach, this year and every year for the rest of my life! So I decided that I would start my Valentine's Day decorating just a tad early with a cute little bunting for our living room. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out!



Crafting is something that I rarely do. I usually talk myself out of it saying it's too expensive or it's unnecessary or it's too difficult or I'll mess it up (I could keep going with the excuses!). But what I always seem to forget is how good it makes me feel when I make something! I guess it all goes back to our natural desires to create. It just feels so great to make something out of nothing! So this was just a simple little project, but I want to start crafting more often because I know that it will make me happy. And during this long and dreary winter (the brown, dirty snow has settled in...yuck!), I could definitely use more happiness! 

(Also, just fyi my mirrors are easily the things that get the most compliments in our apartment! Each one was about $5 at Target and I just attached them to the wall using command strips. Super easy and makes your room look much bigger. Thank you, Pinterest!)


No comments:

Post a Comment