Thanksgiving 2013

This past weekend Zach and I were able to travel down to Utah to spend Thanksgiving with his side of the family! We had so much fun and LOVED having a few days off from school and work. We spent Turkey Day catching up with family, watching football, eating delicious food (I think thanksgiving food is my favorite!!), and sharing what we're thankful for. Zach and I were especially grateful to have each other this year! We still love each other so much and love being married three months in! Definitely still newlyweds!! 

On Friday we went to see "Catching Fire," the next Hunger Games movie. SO GOOD. I really, really recommend this movie if you haven't seen it already! Even Zach, who didn't really like the first movie, was amazed by it and said he may even read the books now! You have to see it! It's one of the best movies I've seen in a while. 

On Saturday morning Zach and I went to the Mt. Timpanogos temple together and then later in the day we took advantage of the amazing sales going on and went Christmas shopping. That really got both of us into the Christmas spirit I think! All in all, it was a wonderful weekend filled with my favorite things: food, family, shopping, and my husband! I'm so grateful for all that I have and all that I've been blessed with this past year. Looking back to a year ago, I never thought I'd be where I am today! It's crazy how much changes in just a few short months. I know the Lord is looking out for me and wants me to be happy. And I really, really am!!

And as a side note, I chopped 8 inches off my hair today!! Haha, it was just getting so long and gross, I needed a serious change! I love it so much! I think it's one of the best haircuts I've had in a while! 


And to all those who have been wondering where the ABC dates have gone, we haven't been able to do them the past few weeks, but we're for sure getting back on track with the letter "G" this week and I know exactly what we're going to do!! So excited! Stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment