Christmas Happiness

Last week for our ABC Date we were on the letter "H" and, therefore, went to go see "The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug!" Zach and I are huge Tolkien fans and have been looking forward to this movie for quite some time. It was pretty good! Super, and probably unnecessarily, LONG and some parts added in that weren't in the book were a little much for me, but overall, we enjoyed it and that's what should count! 

It's been a pretty crazy with finals and then Christmas coming up next week! Zach and I will be going down to Texas for the holidays and we are so excited (especially because we'll be getting out of the cold!!)! We're so happy to be spending our very first Christmas together this year. I remember when Zach and I first started dating, we had a conversation where I told Zach that I'd never seen "A Christmas Story" all the way through. Zach, of course, was appalled at this and said that we would definitely have to watch it at Christmastime. I was a little shocked by this and I asked him hesitantly, "Do you think we'll still be together by Christmas?" and then he said, "Yeah, I think we'll be married by Christmas!" Haha and that's when I knew for sure that Zach wanted to marry me just as much as I wanted to marry him. I'm so glad that we are married and that we will be able to spend this Christmas and every Christmas for the rest of our lives together.


No comments:

Post a Comment