Halloween 2013



Last night was Halloween and I have to say it was one of the best Halloweens I've had in a long time! I've mentioned that we'd been working on our costumes for a few weeks. We were going to be Jay Gatsby and Daisy Buchanan from "The Great Gatsby," but we decided to make a last minute change. We had plans to go to a Haunted Mill just outside of Rexburg with our friends, Mitch and Karly. Zach has gone a couple years in a row, but I've never been. When Zach told me that we were probably going to be getting dirty and would probably have to crawl around in tight spaces, I realized we would have to be something a little more casual for Halloween. I tried to think of something easy that we could be and that was most likely already in our closet. What do we have a lot of in our closet? Nerdy t-shirts!! So we decided to be Leonard and Sheldon from "The Big Bang Theory." I think our costumes turned out pretty well!




We met up with Mitch and Karly who dressed up as Bones and Booth from the show, "Bones." We just love them a lot!



Then we went to the Haunted Mill and it was legitimately scary in some parts, but so much fun! Then we went and got some hot chocolate from the new place here in Rexburg called the "Cocoa Lodge" and then just hung out till it got late. I just love it when the four of us get together! It's always hilarious! Karly and I were roommates here at BYU-Idaho for two years and we've been through a lot together!! We're soul twins...meaning we strangely have a lot of things in common (brown hair/blue eyes, same size clothes, our dads names are both "Kim Alan/Allen," same first two initials, stuff like that). I even introduced her to Mitch and they were married last January in the SAME temple, in the SAME room in the temple, and with the SAME sealer as us!! How crazy is that? I just love them and I'll be sad when they move down to Provo next month!! But they can bet their bottom dollar that they'll never be rid of me and Zach!!

No comments:

Post a Comment