Pumpkins, Pumpkins, Pumpkins

Last night for our "ABC Date," the letter was E. Let me tell you...E is a seriously hard letter!! It seemed like all I could think of was something to do with eggs haha! Sooo... we kind of stretched it a little this week and decided that for our date we were going to get Enthusiastic and Excited about Halloween by carving pumpkins, buying lots of candy corn, and drinking apple cider. Haha like I said, it was a stretch, but we sure had fun!! Or at least... I had fun!!!! Hahaha



Zach made a superman pumpkin! I think it looks a lot better than he thinks it does! You can especially tell what it is when the lights are turned off. Haha but I don't know if I'll be making Zach carve a pumpkin again next year :)


I made a traditional Ghost pumpkin and I love how it turned out!


See! It's definitely Superman with the lights turned off!! I have to say I feel a lot more Excited about Halloween now! It's been hard for me to get into it this year cause Zach and I have just been so gosh darn busy!! I'm so glad we were able to take a night to set all of that craziness aside and get into the holiday spirit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment