"D" Date and a Birthday


Last night, we continued our fun "ABC Dates" with the letter D. It was Zach's turn to plan and he had the great idea to serve the Dead in the temple for our date and then go to Dairy Queen for Dessert! It was such a nice way to spend the evening! I love the Rexburg temple so much and it was looking so pretty last night. I'm so grateful to have a husband who is worthy to take me to the temple often and who wants to go to the temple often! I can't believe how lucky I am to have my Zachary.

And my bragging about Zach can't just stop there because he was seriously Superman today, which was my birthday! I am now 21 years old! I honestly never thought that I'd be married when I turned 21, but I'm so glad that it turned out this way because it was one of the best birthdays I've had in a while! Zach went all out and made my day so perfect. The day started out with a nice massage and then getting pretty for the day while Zach did the dishes (this is a HUGE deal since we have no dishwasher and they've been piling up for a while... middle of the semester laziness right there haha). Then we drove up north to Mesa Falls, one of my favorite places to go up here in Idaho. It's just so pretty and peaceful and I'm obsessed with all of the trees on the mountains. 






After Mesa Falls we drove down to Idaho Falls and had a late lunch/early dinner (or "dunch" as Zach calls it) at Cafe Rio! Tacos are my absolute favorite and Cafe Rio makes some of the best. We then took advantage of being down in Idaho Falls (aka civilization) and kept working on our Halloween costumes, which we are very, very excited about!! I can't wait to put it all together!! After that, we went home where I was showered with gifts and lots and lots of cake!



I didn't want Zach to write on my cake, but he still insisted on writing this little note in frosting. He's just too sweet for his own good!


We finished the evening by watching oodles and oodles of Boy Meets World. The perfect ending to a perfect day. I'm so grateful for an amazing husband who is always trying his best to make me the happiest girl in the world. And he succeeds! I couldn't ask for much more!! What a wonderful birthday. What a wonderful life!

No comments:

Post a Comment