Yummy French Bread



The other night I was really craving some homemade bread! I remembered an old roommate who had found a really easy recipe for french bread on pinterest, so I went online and found it for myself! It only took an hour or so to make and it turned out so great! It makes two loaves (or three smaller ones if you want), but I couldn't help myself from digging in to the first loaf before taking this picture haha. It was really funny because I kept saying over and over again that it just looked so pretty and then Zach said, "yeah.. but it kind of looks like it came from a "Finding Faith in Christ" video." Haha I died laughing when he said that. It's so true! So from now on when I make this bread, I'll probably call it the "Last Supper Bread." 

You can find the recipe here. (I didn't add white vinegar, simply because I didn't have any, but it still tasted amazing without it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment