40 weeks | baby #2



Well, we've made it! I'm officially one day past my due date and I am so, so, so, so ready for this little boy to come out of my belly! The past month I've had doctor's appointments every week and every week my cervix has not changed one bit! As of this past Wednesday, I was still barely dilated one centimeter and 0% effaced. Not gonna lie, it was super disappointing. Especially because I've been so done with this pregnancy for months it feels like! It was also really sad to hear that my doctor really, really wanted to induce me the day before my due date, but I hadn't made enough progress to get an induction going yet. 

So I have another doctor's appointment next Wednesday and an induction scheduled for Thursday night! So unless this little boy decides to kick it into high gear and come out sooner, he will most likely be born on Thursday or Friday of next week. So all I have to do is be super patient for the next 5 days! Easier said than done! Wish me luck!



How Far Along? 40 WEEKS!!

Gender? Boy

Baby Size? A big 'ole watermelon. At my last ultrasound he was measuring around 8 lbs 3 oz. 

Movement? Movement has slowed down a lot. But he still likes to move around a lot at night and gets hiccups all the time. 

Maternity Clothes? I'm so big, I'm even past maternity clothes. I basically need a tent to cover my huge belly! SO ready to get my body back.  

Sleep? INSOMNIA. I'm just so anxious to meet my baby boy at this point that I can't get my mind to shut up! Plus rolling over is a big thing. And peeing a lot. Just getting me ready to be awake all night long soon! 

Best Moments? Just having everything ready to go for this kid! 

Missing Anything? Umm... I miss not having a bowling ball in my belly. And fitting into my clothes. And not having acid reflux.

Food Cravings? Nope! My appetite has gone way down this past month or so. 

Queasy or Sick? No.

Symptoms? Braxton Hicks, itchy belly, cramping, peeing all the time, mood swings, etc., etc.

Happy or Moody? It changes every couple hours haha. Sometimes I'm feeling really positive and other times I just want him to come out right now!

Looking Forward To? Holding my baby boy in my arms!

No comments:

Post a Comment