Finley & Photography





Back in late January I got my nice DSLR camera and I've been playing around with it all year. It's been a lot of fun learning how to use it and taking lots and lots of pictures of Finley. 

I'd kind of gotten the idea in my head that I was just going to use my camera to take nice photos of our kids and stuff even though I've always kind of wanted to start a photography business. But recently the desire to do more with my photography has kicked back in and I'm really excited about it! I've been trying to make sure my camera is in my hands everyday lately and I've totally fallen in love with it all over again. I love coming up with ideas for photos and I could edit photos all day long and never get sick of it!

I'm definitely still learning and trying to figure out my style, but if you're interested in seeing some of my "work" I'll be posting some of my favorite pictures over on katieathansphoto.blogspot.com. I'm currently doing a 365 day self-portrait project and, of course, taking advantage of having the cutest little model available to me 24/7! 

Thank you to my amazing husband for supporting me in all this! Love you, babe!

1 comment: