zach's 26th birthday


















I can't believe this is the third round of birthdays Zach and I have shared together now! We're really starting to grow up!

Last Sunday was Zach's 26th birthday. He was so excited because it was our ward's primary program at church and that is always his favorite sunday of the year haha. We went out to eat at Buffalo Wild Wings the night before and I had fun making a Star Wars themed birthday party. I made a Star Wars logo cake topper out of black candy melts, decorated oatmeal cookies to look like wookies, and I made some lightsaber pretzels rods! I also bought some of Zach's favorite honey buns to represent Princess Leia's hair. All three of us wore our favorite Star Wars t-shirts to get into the festive birthday spirit! Zach seemed to be happy with his presents and Finley had fun playing with the trash! It was a great day.

Now we just have a week and a half to get our little apartment all packed and moved to Houston! We can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment