three years



Happy Anniversary, Zachary. I love you. I love you way too much.

I like to say that Zach and I like each other a lot more than we care to admit. We're just not the kind of couple who parade around our love. Mostly because if we tried, we'd just bust up laughing. 

But today, I will shout it from the rooftops. 

I love Zachary Daniel Athans. With all my heart and with all my soul. He is my best friend. I need him like I need air to breathe. 

He makes me happy. He lifts me up. He supports me through everything.

Thank you, Zach. Thank you for marrying me. Thank you for being an amazing husband and father. Thank you for teaching me so much and for always setting the best example for me. 

Thank you for the best three years of my life.

To many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment