my new camera














Back in January Zach spoiled me and let me get a nice DSLR camera! I've been wanting a DSLR for years and years now and I've been begging Zach to let me get one basically since we got married. I've been having so much fun the past few months learning how to use my camera and playing around with all of the different settings. I finally got the hang of using my camera in full manual mode a few weeks ago and I love how much control I have over the pictures I take. I'm so excited about all the possibilities now available to me with my camera and how nice it will be to have for our family for years to come! 

These are probably the first photos I've taken that I'm really proud of! I feel like they turned out pretty well! And, of course, it helps that I have such a sweet little model always readily available to me!! I still have a long way to go on my little photography journey, but so far I'm liking where I'm headed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment