whole 30 round 3


Now that the holidays are over and a new year has begun, Zach and I thought it was the perfect time to start another Whole 30! The last time we attempted a Whole 30 was back in October, which ended up being a total fail haha. We got about 10 days in and I felt like I just couldn't do it anymore. I was still getting used to being a mom, Finley was still breastfeeding every two to three hours, and I just didn't have the time or the energy to cook as much as you need to on the Whole 30. I felt like I was starving myself! But the past month or so, things have really calmed down at home and especially after chowing down on holiday treats, we really feel like now is the right time to give it another go! I'm really excited about it this time around because I got some fun new kitchen appliances this Christmas that I think will really help us out on the Whole 30.

So here's to hoping we make it through the next 30 days! Zach and I are both really excited to get back into living a healthy lifestyle. I'll try to do weekly updates here on our progress and I'll be sure to share any new recipes I try! And let me know if you're planning on doing a Whole 30 too!

If you missed any of my posts from our first Whole 30, click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment