finley's baby blessing











Over Thanksgiving weekend, we had the opportunity to have Finley blessed in my parent's home in Houston. It worked out so well to do it there since Zach's parents had come out from North Carolina and all of my siblings were planning on visiting for the holiday anyways. We loved having so much family there to support us and to celebrate Finley with us. 

Finley looked like a little angel in her beautiful white dress and she did so great during the blessing. She didn't even make a peep! She just stared up at her daddy and all the men participating in the circle. Before the blessing my sisters had planned a little musical number sung by my nieces and nephews. They sang "We'll Bring the World His Truth" and it was so, so cute and meant a lot to me that they would take the time to do that for us. Afterward there was a big buffet of yummy French pastries and we all mingled and took photos in the backyard. 

I'm so grateful that Zach is a worthy priesthood holder and was able to give Finley such a wonderful blessing. I'm grateful for the gospel and the joy and peace that it brings to our lives. I'm grateful for my Savior Jesus Christ and for my Heavenly Father. I'm so excited to teach Finley all about these things so that one day she will be able to gain her own testimony and know what Zach and I know to be true. 

No comments:

Post a Comment