maternity session


Finley Elizabeth Athans

I am your mother. You are my daughter. From now and forever onward, that is how it will be.

----------------

I can't believe we only have about six weeks left until we finally get to hold our daughter in our arms! I'm definitely nervous and still stressed about everything we still have to do to get ready, but I mostly just can't wait to see her little face and hear her little cry and snuggle her for hours on end. And while I'm probably not ready for all of the anxiety and emotions and challenges that come along with having a baby (is anyone ever ready??), I know I'm ready to feel the love that everyone's been telling me about. I'm ready to put my daughter's needs above my own. I'm ready to watch her grow and learn and to teach her everything that I know. I'm ready to be a mother.

A huge thanks to my amazing and talented cousin, Nicole of Nicole Pace Photography, without whom I wouldn't have these beautiful maternity photos that I think perfectly capture how much I love my daughter already.























No comments:

Post a Comment