Gettin' Festive












Our little tree is up, festive candles are burning, Christmas songs are playing, and Zach is crying (not really) because I splurged maybe a little too much on Christmas decorations this year haha. But hey it's all worth it, right? I for one love walking into our own little "winter wonderland" in the apartment! The holidays are in full swing around here and we are ready to head over to North Carolina in just a few weeks to spend them with the Athans side of the family! 

I'm not quite sure why I've gotten so excited about the Christmas season this year. Maybe it's because this is the first year I'm not busy worrying about finals and I can actually put in the time and energy I've always wanted to put into the holidays. It certainly makes it more fun! I hope all of your Christmas decorating is going well and that you're enjoying this special time of year as much as I am!!


No comments:

Post a Comment