Newlyweds

Well, here it is. Our obligatory newlywed blog. Zach and I were married just a little over a month ago and I'm already starting up on this! Haha cliche? yes. But I love the idea of creating a "modernized journal" for Zach and I as we begin our journey throughout eternity together. 

So far, married life is the best! I love having our own little apartment where I can finally decorate and cook and clean at my leisure, and also relax and do my homework in peace. It gives me a little glimpse of my future. When I'll finally be done with school and my main job will be home making and raising my children.... but that won't be for a while haha.  

My relationship with Zach has also grown so much over the past month. I didn't think it was possible to love him even more! What's so great is that so many things I thought were going to be issues in our marriage haven't been issues at all! It was little things like whether Zach would think I was a good cook or whether we'd get sick of each other from spending so much time together that seem so silly to me now. Sure, at times marriage has been hard, but the good things FAR outweigh the bad things. So here are 10 things that I just really love about being married to Zachary :)

1. Never having to say goodbye at night! 
2. Snuggling. All. The. Time.
3. Having someone always there who cares about me so much. 
4. Praying and reading our scriptures together. 
5. Watching sooo much Netflix. 
6. Grocery shopping together. It's actually pretty fun!
7. Going on dates every week (more to come about our "abc dates!")
8. Having a person to call my own.
9. Being called "Sister Athans" at church.
10. Having someone to strengthen you and support you in all you do. 

All I can say is that I am so happy and so blessed to have married such a wonderful man. I can't wait to see how our life together plays out as we continue to learn and grow together in our marriage. So lucky. So blessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment