thirty-three weeks


How Far Along? 33 weeks! We're really in the home stretch now!

Countdown? 49 days left (probably less since my doctor says I won't go past 39 weeks!)

Gender? Baby Girl!!!

Baby Size? The size of a pineapple. 

Movement? Oh yes. All the time! I've especially noticed her kicking a lot when I eat or drink really cold water. And I felt her cute little hiccups for the first time the other day! I can definitely tell she's in the right position for delivery since I feel big kicks at the top of my belly and her hiccups at the bottom. 

Maternity Clothes? Bahaha duh. 

Sleep? I'm waking up about two times a night to pee these days. And I have a really hard time going back to sleep if I wake up early, but overall I'm still sleeping pretty good. I haven't been too uncomfortable. 

Best Moments? Getting my maternity photos in the mail, having my second baby shower, finding out that she's petite, but still healthy and growing, finding out she's not breech anymore, and finding out that I probably won't have to deliver at 37 or 38 weeks! Haha we're just not ready yet!!

Missing Anything? Being able to bend over easily and having more energy. 

Food Cravings? Umm... everything I can't have while on the Whole 30 haha. 

Queasy or Sick? Nope! Honestly, apart from the normal first trimester yuckiness, I think I've had a pretty easy pregnancy. 

Symptoms? Just sleepy and random aches and pains. Oh, and leaky boobies haha.

Happy or Moody? Happy! I feel like I've got a ton of adrenaline right now or something because I am just full of energy all the time.

Looking Forward To? Just getting tons of baby prep stuff done! 

No comments:

Post a Comment