twenty-seven weeks




How Far Along? 27 weeks and 1 day! My pregnancy is totally flying by! Eek!

Gender? Baby Girl!! :)

Baby Size? The size of a cucumber (weighs about 2.2 pounds, 15 inches long)

Movement? She's definitely gotten a lot stronger! I mostly feel her when I'm sitting quietly at home on the computer or something. Not so much when I'm out and about. But there's quite a bit of movement at night and in the mornings! Poor Zach still hasn't felt her kick yet, but as she's getting stronger and her kicks are becoming more frequent, I think he'll be feeling her anytime now. 

Maternity Clothes? Oh yes. Haha I can't fit into any of my old pants. So it's maternity pants, maternity leggings, maternity/maxi dresses, and maternity/baggy shirts all the way! 

Sleep? I've generally been sleeping pretty good! But I still have the occasional bad night where it feels like I'm getting no sleep. 

Best Moments? Finding out our little girl is totally healthy and doing great!! And going to Utah for my baby shower, maternity pictures, and my nephew, Robbie's, baby blessing!! It was SO much fun and just what I've been needing. 

Missing Anything? Being able to bend over easily. And I pretty much can't have any sugar anymore without getting a seriously upset stomach. 

Food Cravings? Not too many anymore! Mostly just apples and other fruits. And my appetite has died down a lot too. I'm no longer ravenous every minute of the day haha. 

Queasy or Sick? Nope!

Symptoms? Swollen feet (traveling and the heat have definitely not been helping with that!) and random aches and pains here and there. And just general fatigue.

Happy or Moody? Happy! And stressed haha. I just feel like I have a million things to do before the baby comes and we are moving to a different apartment at the beginning of July so there's lots of work to do for that. 

Looking Forward To? Getting moved into our new apartment in just a few weeks! It's gonna be a busy summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment