baby shower









A few months ago my sister, Ashley, offered to throw me a baby shower if I was willing to come to Utah. Now, I'm always down to go to Utah since it's totally my home away from home and I have tons of family and friends there. So it was a complete no brainer. It worked out perfectly because Ashley just had a little baby boy, Robbie, last month so we were able to have the baby shower this past Saturday and then he was blessed on Sunday. And I feel so completely blessed because my other two sisters, Britney and Vanessa were able to fly out from Florida and Tennessee for all the festivities as well. It was so much fun to all be together!

I was completely blown away by how beautiful my shower turned out. We decided to do it at Thanksgiving Point where I also had my bridal shower because it's such a nice central location for everyone in the Salt Lake area. The room was beautiful and the food was SO good. And the decorations came together perfectly. I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful shower! 

We had a great turn out and I got so many beautiful and thoughtful gifts! Our little girl is going to be styling in all of her new cute outfits!! Thank you to everyone who was able to make it to my shower. I felt so loved and I really appreciate all the support Zach and I have from our friends and family. We are so so blessed. Only 13 more weeks till our little one is here!!

1 comment: