February Inspiration




Happy February everyone! I can't believe it's the 3rd already! This short month will be gone before we know it, so it's best to take advantage of this love-ly month before it's too late! Whenever I think of February, it's impossible not to think about Valentine's Day. And since we've been married, Valentines is always a special day for Zach and I to express how much we mean to each other. I love it! 

Now, let's be honest. Valentine's is obviously a bit of a frilly, girly holiday what with all the romance and the hearts and the pink. I just see that as an opportunity to go full-out girl this time of the year. So I thought I'd share some of the things that have been inspiring me to get into the Valentine's mood. As you can see there's a lot of pastels and a lot of baked goods. Because if there's anything that's synonymous with Valentine's its delicious heart-shaped treats! 

So I hope you all are enjoying your February so far and I hope that what's been inspiring me will inspire you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment